100 Blockdale Street
Cheswick, PA 15024
Allegheny River Lock 3 Flow Information (AHPS)
Allegheny River Water Temp
PA Fish and Boat Commission
Allegheny Islands State Park
Suggested Activities to Try
1) Waterskiing, wakeboarding, and all other watersports.
2) Fish for bass, catfish, and many other game fish.
3) Tie up to upriver point of Allegheny Islands State park (directly across from marina) and wade out on shallow shoal of island. Make sure to not drive over shallow area.
4) Anchor at your favorite location within the Cheswick Pool and relax, swim, read, watch sunset, etc.
5) Have dinner on your boat at Cheswick Marina via delivery to your boat. There are lots of restaurants in the area that will deliver to the docks.
6) Watch Fireworks shows from Springdale, New Kensington, and Tarentum from boat for Independence Day activities.
7) Lock down to Allegheny Islands State park (just below damn) and drive up on sandy shoreline and swim and relax in no wake area.
8) Lock up one lock and visit Kiskiminetas River in Freeport. Nice gravel bottom and river temperature is a bit warmer in the early summer months.
9) Lock down two locks and visit the Pittsburgh Pool and tie up at the Point.
10) Relax on Boat tied up at Cheswick Marina and enjoy one of best sunsets.